We fix cracked back glass for all Samsung models, be it S Series, Note Series, A Series, or J Series. Samsung introduced glass back to introduce wireless charging on their phones. We use a heating machine to loosen the glue and a suction cup to separate the broken glass to offer fast and clean glass repair; with our technique, time is around 1 hour.
Steps to replace the back glass on a Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Back Glass separation with Heating Machine & suction cup.
- Glass Removal and back cleaning for small glass particles and glue.
- Apply custom cut tesa tape for strong bonding.
- Install a new Glass.
- Clamped it for at least 30 mins for strong bonding.
- Congratulations! Your phone will be brand new again and ready for pickup.